Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lucius!

Eric and I are huge dog lovers, and I knew that my life is incomplete without a dog. So, when we were able to get an apartment that allows dogs, the hunt for the perfect pooch began!

We were looking at pound dogs very closely, and we weren't exactly looking for a puppy, but fate delivered a wiggling, whimpering bundle of joy into our arms!

I was at work one day when Mrs. Lytle, the wife of one of our doctors, came in with two puppies. My heart melted! She told me the little girl was sold, but the little boy was still for sale. Then, she put him into my arms. He was so stinking cute! A 9 week old purebred Yorkie. I called Eric and told him, YOU HAVE TO COME OVER HERE! And of course, he fell in love with him too.

Mrs. Lytle gave us a really good deal on him, and we took him home a week later.


He is so smart! He picks up trick so fast, and he loves to learn new things. Eric is so good at teaching him new things. He can sit, lay down, roll over, shake, high 5, play dead (BANG!), crawl and pray.






This is after his first bath. He looked like a drowned rat!






He brings so much joy into our home. It is so nice to come home and see how excited he is to see us! He also loves to snuggle and watch TV with us.

 



  
                                            I love this dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment